Today we are sharing the perfect weekend cocktail! Special thanks to Repeal and Serve and Sarah Ervin for this amazing recipe!
Southern Belle Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz. American whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Campari
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 oz. Strawberry Syrup
- 4 Dashes Peach Bitters
- Muddle one half of a strawberry with the bitters in the bottom of a double old-fashioned glass and add one large sphere of ice.
- Shake the remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a large strawberry and generous sprig of mint.
- Note: to make the strawberry syrup, dissolve 1 cup sugar into 1 cup water over high heat, add 4 diced strawberries to the pot and simmer on low until the mixture coats the back of a spoon. Let the syrup cool and then strain into a small decanter.
Photography: John And Lindsey Bamber | Custom Cocktail And Bar: Repeal And Serve | Event Design: Sarah Ervin | Floral Design: Humphreys Flowers Reception Venue: The Hunter Museum Of American Art | Catering: Events With Taste | Furniture Rentals: Heirlooms Vintage Boutique And Rentals | Table Decor: Nell’s